Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Best Weapon

The Best Weapon by Martin Bolton and David Pilling

This is a best book ever!

What a story! I really tried to drag this book out because I didn't want it to end. It is as if each author took a brother and wrote his part of the story then they brought them together seamlessly - well done guys. The only thing I can think of to complain about is that it wasn't long enough - because it is that good.

I liked the characters, brothers, who grew up on totally different paths and I found myself cheering for them as they discovered their true selves. The world building is excellent and character development is very good. The story flowed easily... all I will say is to read this book because you will not be disappointed.
 

Follow the authors on Twitter: @Bo1_tan and @RobeH2

The overview...

Two young men, born on opposite ends of the world, are inexorably drawn together by forces outside their control or understanding. Created and manipulated by demonic forces, they must take charge of their own destiny and seek to prevent the very disaster they are supposed to bring about. As their world slides into war and chaos, they are faced with the ultimate question: can men do without Gods?



The Best Weapon


0 comments:

Post a Comment